Application for Licence
Licence Application Information
Criteria for Evaluation of Individual Licence Application
Frequency Allocation Plan for Grenada
Regional Radio Spectrum Plan
When is a Frequency Authorisation Application Needed
|Grenada Call Sign Structure|
Having difficulty figuring out which application form is the right one? Click here
Note on Payment of Fees:
1. Application Fees must be made payable to the NTRC.
2. Initial and Annual Licence Fee must be made payable to the Government of Grenada.
3. Spectrum Fee for Frequency Authorization must be made payable to ECTEL.
4. ALL FEES must be submitted to the NTRC office.
Under the Telecommunications Act 31 of 2000, four (4) licence categories have been developed. The listing below indicates the services that fall under each type of licence.
Click the link to access the application form or check the "Application Form" section on right side of this page for application forms.
- Fixed Public
- Public Radio Paging
- Internet Networks & Services
- Submarine Cable
- Internet Service Provision (1-5 units)
- Internet Service Provision (6-25 units)
- Value Added Services
- Audio text / Video text
- International Simple Voice Resale
- Private Telecoms Network/Services
- Short Term Licence
- Radio Broadcast
- Television Broadcast
- Aeronautical Mobile Radio
- Maritime Mobile Radio
- Land Mobile Radio
- Amateur Radio
- Citizen Band Radio
- Family Radio Service
- Frequency Authorisation
- Special Licence
For more information on Licence classifications click here
Individual Licence Application Form
Class Licence Application Form
Frequency Authorisation Application Form
Special Licence Application Form
Type Approval Application Form
Broadcast Licence Application Form
Amateur Radio Application Form
CB Radio Application Form
Land Mobile Radio Application Form
Maritime Mobile Radio Application Form
Aeronautical Application Radio Form